By People For People

google

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Niche Selection

yesterday i found a great site so i am sharing it here on my blog for my visitors.
Since Andrew was 17 I've been entranced with the idea of passive income. While I'm no millionaire, I've seen some success. Since 2006 I've been earning a comfortable full time income online. Follow along on my journey to build a diversified portfolio of businesses, websites, and investments.
Chris over at Virtual Business Lifestyle launched a niche site challenge over at his website and called for people to join in. I said “I gotta get in this.” and signed myself up.

This is the first part of many where I will be documenting my niche site from the ground up all the way to the income reports for when it starts earning. Look for my next update next Sunday.
for more visit
Niche Selection

No comments:

Post a Comment